Huwebes, Hulyo 12, 2012

first step



with Lorraine
Hi everyone! I am Louise, 21 years old from the Philippines and it is my very first time to make a blog. I am so excited to share my experiences and thoughts to everyone. My blogs would be mostly about ME, places I hangout, food, CLOTHES, friends and the different people I meet. At first I wasn’t sure whether to try and make a blog, and yes! here it is… I’m starting one… My first blog is about how I decided to go through with this. Yesterday, I was on my way home, when I was near my place, I saw this girl and I wouldn’t forget her and her group mates, since they were the ones who helped me get a hold of my very last needed case on delivery, which I needed to complete my requirements. (By the way I am a fresh graduate of nursing and I am proud to say that I survived the four difficult years of college. I struggled a lot in Nursing since I wanted to take up a different course, but I could say that it is very much fulfilling to be able to finish it.) Back to what I was saying, so as soon as I got out of the cab, I approached her and ask her if she could take a picture of me. I was thinking maybe this person thinks I am weird but I explained to her what I was planning to do….and here it is, my very own blog. Anyway her name is Lorraine she is also a student nurse and is now in 4th year college, I was just so lucky that day that even if I was a student from a different school, she and her group mates cooperated with me and agreed to work with me to complete my requirements. We were all on 11-7 shift, and throughout that night, only one patient was on labor, the clock was ticking fast, when 5am arrived I was losing hope. I was thinking that my chance of getting the case grew smaller and smaller..Until around 6:50am the mother had constant contractions and eventually gave birth. I was so happy at that time I felt free, I felt like I have accomplished my journey of four years in college. I am very thankful to this group of people, who had helped me and dint leave me even if their duty was over. They stayed with me and helped me wrap things up in the delivery room. The exhaustion was all worth it, I just wanted to jump and scream. I really felt jittery. I survived that day!

The “people” I meet became a main idea as an inspiration to my blog, because I can see how they contribute and play a role in my life. Now I see life as a movie.. I am playing the “lead role” and it wouldn’t all be complete, creative and interesting, without the people who are playing the “minor roles”. I am just trying to say that, these people were merely strangers to me, but with a simple circumstance, made them all unforgettable. It’s great to meet so many different people, we may not appreciate everyone, but at least we still get to learn from them. Everyone has a movie of their own, everyone plays a role, it just depends on you how you are going to deliver your lines, how you interact with the characters and how you are going to bring it to life.


Life here in Baguio City is simple and convenient, yet one of the most wearisome things to do is choosing the clothes to wear. Because of the constantly changing weather, in a day, it can vary from sunny, to breezy and rainy. While we are experiencing the rainy season, I chose to go with leather low cut boots, tight jeans, baggy sleeveless and a black jacket. With this outfit, I can adjust easily from a breezy rainy outfit, to a cool sunny get up.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento